Saturday, December 02, 2006

Kansas City Real Estate Phone Policy


Kansas City Real Estate Cell Phone Policy
Boy that sounded corporate didn't it? Well that wasn't my intention, I guess I just wanted to make sure you understand the importance I put on answering my cell phone.
Sometimes in Kansas City Real Estate moments matter! When I first got into this business and started thinking about my own policies and how I wanted to operate I thought about cell phones. Everyone has one...so why does it seem that every time I call another agent I need to leave a message?
This is really a pet peeve of mine. Yes, voice mail is great, but I hate waiting for the call back after you've left a message.
I decided that my own personal policy would be to answer my cell phone 99.9% of the time and I do. (This is not a personal invitation for all of you to test this policy *smile*)
Another thought.... How do you answer your phone? I think it's only professional to answer your phone using your name so the caller immediately knows that he reached the correct person.
How are you answering your phone?
Fran White, REALTOR 2006

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics