Saturday, December 09, 2006

Wake up!!

What's your favorite morning waker upper?
I don't know about you, but when I get up in the morning I like a good cup of coffee!! I thought I would share with you my favorite coffee and it's in Kansas City! For me it's The Roasterie
It all started in 1978 when the now "head bean baron" was in Costa Rica as a foreign exchange student.. and his love for coffee was born when he picked his first coffee beans in the mountains around the Poás volcano.
Fifteen years later he founded The Roasterie in the basement of his Brookside home.
I have to say that one thing this company does besides have FABULOUS coffee, is give back to the community!
To this day, nobody else does it like The Roasterie. They've always supported the world's small, specialty farmers and their communities, which is why they get first chance at the world's best beans.
Coffee at it's finest! Coffee and Kansas City Real Estate, a natural combination!

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics